Be sure to carefully read and understand all of the rights and restrictions described in this Techknow Training Studios Terms and Conditions and End-User License Agreement ("EULA"). Potential subscribers are asked to review and either accept or not accept the terms this document. Users cannot subscribe to this service without accepting the terms of this document.
Checking the "I agree to the Terms of Service" check box at checkout means you accept the terms of this document.
This document is a legal agreement between you (the "User" or "Licensee" on behalf of yourself and the minors to whom you grant usage privileges) and Techknow Training Studios (the "Company") for the Techknow Training Studios service, which may include associated media, computer software, printed materials and documentation. By subscribing to the service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA for both the service and software. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not subscribe or use the Software. By checking the "I Agree" box, you are consenting to (a) Techknow Training Studios’ use of the registration information to set-up your children’s logins and learning paths, (b) the collection and use of your child's performance data to manage their learning path as described in this Agreement, and (c) the terms and conditions of use and payment for the Techknow Training Studios Service described in this Agreement. If you have questions about this Agreement, contact Techknow Training Studios at info@Techknowcoa.com.
I certify that I am over the age of 18 and the parent or legal guardian of the child that I am registering to use the Subscription Service. I agree that Techknow Training Studios may use the information it collects during registration and from performance data directly from my child's performance on learning activities, assessments, or Playground Activities to help Techknow Training Studios formulate and manage my child's learning path. Additionally, I agree that this data can be used, in an anonymous aggregated form, to build Techknow Training Studios’ statistical database. Techknow Training Studios will provide some activity progress reports to the child's parents which summarizes specifics information regarding their child's activities. I understand that Techknow Training Studios is not obligated to provide service to all and may limit its membership at its sole discretion for its commercial purposes.
End User License Agreement
1. Grant of Limited License. Company grants to you, the Licensee and your listed users, a personal, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to use the service, on a single computer at a time.
2. Copyright, Ownership, & Restrictions of Use. The software and service and copyrights and trademarks are wholly owned by the Company and its vendors and the third party web sites and is protected by United States copyright laws and by international treaty provisions. A Licensee may not copy the Software or Documentation. The subscription allows the Licensee to the use of the service for the number of users subscribed while they are paying for its use: there is no transfer of ownership or copyright. Licensee agrees that this License grant does not include the rights of modification, manufacture, distribution, sale, or sublicense.
3. Software Operation, Limited Warranty and Limited Remedy. The Techknow Training Studios Service is provided on an “as-is” basis. The Company makes significant efforts to ensure that it is fit for the designed purpose but cannot be responsible for children’s efforts to bypass the software to either access software or web sites that are not selected by Techknow Training Studios, to leave the Techknow Training Studios service to use or misuse software on the computer, or that the selected web sites will necessarily always be fit and appropriate for all children. Furthermore, there might be links from the selected sites to other sites. As much as is reasonably possible, these links are vetted regularly to allow users to travel only to safe appropriate sites but it is likely that at times there might be link chains to sites that are not desirable for the target audience. Techknow Training Studios seeks to regularly check and remove any such links but can make no legal guarantees that links or pop-ups will be 100% appropriate. The Company warrants to each Licensee that the Service will substantially conform to the Documentation, provided the Software is used with compatible computer hardware and operating systems. The sole remedy under this Limited Warranty will be to terminate the subscription. In no event shall Techknow Training Studios be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use this subscription. In no event shall Techknow Training Studios’ aggregate liability exceed the fees paid by the Licensee to Techknow Training Studios. The Subscription is a tool to assist your child for education and entertainment purposes. Because every child learns differently, Techknow Training Studios cannot guarantee particular results from your child's use of the Subscription.
5. Jurisdiction, Venue and Interpretation. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Each party consents to personal jurisdiction and venue in Hardee County Court. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. If a court rules as invalid any provision of this Agreement or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
6. Entire Agreement & Term. This EULA and the Billing Policies form the entire agreement between Licensee and Company. The subscription period defines the term of this agreement unless it is either terminated or modified by the Company, at its sole discretion, or until the Subscription Period terminates. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee agrees to cease use of the Subscription.
7. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARKS NOTICE. Copyright© 2016 Techknow Training Studios. Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved for the exclusive use of Techknow Training Studios. Manufacturer is Techknow Training Studios, PO Box 536, Wauchula, FL 33873. "Techknow Training Studios", “Techknow Clubs of America” and “Techknow Training” are the exclusive trademarks of Techknow Training Clubs of America. All other copyrights and trademarks are the exclusive rights of their respective owners.
8. Suggestions. We welcome your comments and suggestions related to the Techknow Training Studios Service or software, but please do not submit any ideas and suggestions that you consider to be confidential or proprietary to you. To the extent that you provide comments and suggestions to Techknow Training Studios, you agree that Techknow Training Studios may use such information, without charge or limitations on use, for all purposes.
9. Billing. Techknow Training Studios will bill your credit card for your subscription monthly. The membership automatically renews monthly unless you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation will become effective at the start of the next billing cycle which is monthly under the normal plan. Trial accounts receive the first thirty (30) days of access free of charge. Trial accounts will begin normal billing for the chosen trial plan, chosen by the customer at the time of purchase, after the end of the trial period. Customer can cancel trial accounts at any time. Trial account cancellations will become active accounts after the first billing cycle.